cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Visa Signature

Established Contributor

Fidelity Visa Signature

https://www.fidelity.com/cash-management/visa-signature-card

I was thinking of adding this card eventually. Been pleased with both fidelity and fia. I know it's only 1.5% up to 15,000 but at least I wouldn't have to wait until the annual bonus as with capital one. If my Priceline card ends up only being a 1% card I think I'll app.

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature

Surprised this doesn't get more attention.

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 2 of 23
Valued Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature


zyzzus wrote:
https://www.fidelity.com/cash-management/visa-signature-card

I was thinking of adding this card eventually. Been pleased with both fidelity and fia. I know it's only 1.5% up to 15,000 but at least I wouldn't have to wait until the annual bonus as with capital one. If my Priceline card ends up only being a 1% card I think I'll app.

was reading about it and i like it. Now i dont know which one to apply for, the Amex or Signature card?

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 3 of 23
Moderator Emerita

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature

Message 4 of 23
Super Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature

IMO I think it depends on where you shop mostly. If most of the places you shop at do not accept Amex, then the visa version might be more practical.

Also, it depends on how much you can spend on the card. If you can spend 45k on that card for example, your average cashback is bout 1.83%.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 5 of 23
Valued Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature


enharu wrote:

IMO I think it depends on where you shop mostly. If most of the places you shop at do not accept Amex, then the visa version might be more practical.

Also, it depends on how much you can spend on the card. If you can spend 45k on that card for example, your average cashback is bout 1.83%.


good points enharu!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 6 of 23
Moderator Emerita

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature

Message 7 of 23
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature

This card is interesting. Does anyone know if there is a HP to open an account with Fidelity? I'm actually interested in trying my hand at some investing. 


Current Score:652 EQ (Beacon 5.0), 647 EX, 647 EQ, 693 TU (USAA CMS), 684 TU (Walmart)
Goal Score:700 across the board

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards Sig ($14k); Chase SW RR Sig ($6); USAA Cash Rewards MC ($2k); USAA Plat MC ($2k); USAA AMEX ($2k) GE/JC Penney ($4.4k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); GE/Lowes ($1.8k); GE/Amazon ($1.7k); GE/Walmart ($5k); Cap 1 ($1k); Comenity/LB ($1K); Dillards AMEX ($2.1k)
Message 8 of 23
Established Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature

No HP to join.

 

Two of my employers had their 401K managed with fidelity.  I also had some employee stock purchase managed by them as well.  Cust. Service has been good I like their website a lot and they have a cash management account that is essentially a checking account that I like. 

 

For now if I can't use my FIA amex I use my Priceline Visa.  If that dies I'll want to get this Visa Sig they offer.

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 9 of 23
Valued Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature


journey258 wrote:

This card is interesting. Does anyone know if there is a HP to open an account with Fidelity? I'm actually interested in trying my hand at some investing. 


I just opened an investment account two days ago and no HP alert yet so im pretty sure its not.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 10 of 23