Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Visa Signature??

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Fidelity Visa Signature??

I know every approval varys by profile and such, but what scores are normally seen for the fidelity Visa Signature? and I don't see the Fidelity Amex everyone talks about, is this discontinued?.
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature??

@Creditplz wrote:
I know every approval varys by profile and such, but what scores are normally seen for the fidelity Visa Signature? and I don't see the Fidelity Amex everyone talks about, is this discontinued?.

Yes it is no more, Fidelity canceled their card agreement with FIA and made a deal with US Bank to issue their cards. 

Message 2 of 43
Cookie2120987
Frequent Contributor

I'm curious to this as well! Besides my own Chase Freedom, this is the only other card I want (discover isn't appealing to me...) mostly because I spend around $20,000 a year for work aND my 401k through work is at about $9,000 right now, would be awesome to get a little more In it via this card!
Message 3 of 43
bldmt
Regular Contributor

Cookie, is your 401K through Fidelity? If so, you have an established relationship with them and you could apply through the Fidelity website. The card offers 2% back which gets "deposited" into your Fidelity account. I opened a Fidelity CMA (Cash Management Account) which is a cash account with a debit card, and checking. They pull EX, my EX was at 734 when I applied.

Message 4 of 43
bldmt
Regular Contributor

Sorry Creditplz, forgot to include you.

Message 5 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got a Fidelity 401k hmmm.tempting
Message 6 of 43
Sharingan
Established Contributor

There's not a lot of people who have the Fidelity Visa Signature on here. I have been one of the few who have provided info to those who have asked in prior threads. Since your inquiry specifies scores, I would suggest 700+ and strongly recommend 720+. It's not easy for many people to qualify for 14.24% on a rewards card with a range of possible rates from other banks. With this card, you have to qualify for its single rate of 14.24% or you receive nothing, which is why it's a tough approval for many applicants, not to mention the card's minimum starting limit for Visa Signature. For me, as with all U.S. Bank/Elan applications, they've only been interested in my TU report.

Message 7 of 43
bldmt
Regular Contributor

Message 8 of 43
Sharingan
Established Contributor

Yes, I believe so. I am in the southeast. 

Message 9 of 43
bldmt
Regular Contributor

I'm still in the cold, NH.

Message 10 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.