Did you mean: 

Fidelity amex?

tag
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

Re: Fidelity amex?

@longtimelurker wrote:

@vwgrrc wrote:

Great. It sounds like a strong rewards card! Is it easy and free to withdraw from CMA to other banks? 

I guess the only downside about this card is it requires $50 to redeemSmiley Surprised

It's very easy to withdraw, simple ACH process.   Yes, $50 is not so nice, but I can live with that.   I have the same thing with my BCE, I have $24.49 in rewards, which I can't redeem until I have $25, and I no longer use the card.   (So today I made a purchase just for that)

Does the Fidelity one require exact $50 to redeem? or any amont above 50, like 51.56?

I don't really like my BCE because I can only redeem exact amont like 25/50/75, and its 1-month delay!

Message 21 of 28
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

@CelticLady wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

this thread is making it very tempting to app for fidelity amex card :-( I want to try and be good and wait till july or august to apply so some of my hp from last year will have reached the one year anniversary. The plan was wait till july or aug and try and go for sallie mae and fidelity amex , then i would be done apping for an long long time 

I am in the same boat as you. Sallie Mae and Fidelity Amex are the last two I intend to app for but I want to wait until the end of Jan for HPs to be a year old. Not easy waiting.

These two are killers for me. But I have to wait tooSmiley Frustrated 

Message 22 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@vwgrrc wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@vwgrrc wrote:

Great. It sounds like a strong rewards card! Is it easy and free to withdraw from CMA to other banks? 

I guess the only downside about this card is it requires $50 to redeemSmiley Surprised

It's very easy to withdraw, simple ACH process.   Yes, $50 is not so nice, but I can live with that.   I have the same thing with my BCE, I have $24.49 in rewards, which I can't redeem until I have $25, and I no longer use the card.   (So today I made a purchase just for that)

Does the Fidelity one require exact $50 to redeem? or any amont above 50, like 51.56?

I don't really like my BCE because I can only redeem exact amont like 25/50/75, and its 1-month delay!

I have it set up to automatically redeem into our fidelity each time it reaches $50 and it will swipe every penny available each time it does it if it's over the $50.  so unlike the amex as you talk about you get it all once over the $50 not in increments which is fantastic. and since it is double you are talking about just $2500 in spending.

Message 23 of 28
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Was overcome by the pressure and applied 2 days ago.  Approved for $15k.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 24 of 28
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

Congrats this card and Sallie Mae are on my list for September app spree. Trying to resist temptation of apping before then. If you don't mind me asking what was your experian fico and utilization when you apped?

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 25 of 28
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@BigBS wrote:

Congrats! Smiley Happy Did you apply online? Who did they pull? 

Message 26 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

they pull EX usually.

Message 27 of 28
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

they pull EX usually.

I figured. I don't need any EX pulls even though I have 2 just now falling off any day now.  I've bookmarked it.. gonna get this when I decide that I don't want to use the Arrival anymore.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.