Did you mean: 

Final Card Beware!!!

tag
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Re: Final Card Beware!!!

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@jtw34240 wrote:

If the card is shaky I don't want it in my wallet. If i go to use it i want it to go through. This is a shaky card. Anyother big lender as soon as you verified it the card would have been back on. Needless to say I like my cards with Amex, Navy Federal, Discover, etc. No issues with them. Is why i don't limit myself to one lender I keep multiple cards so if one gives me a problem i got another one to use.

Sorry you went through that.

I had a shaky card named Duck card that always declined on the 2nd swipe every time and always had to call in to get it lifted. Only to have to go through it every time afterward. It's a weird story the Duck card.

But yeah, if similar transactions with your other lenders function just fine then you're better off sticking with them.

The Duck and Beaver cards! Ahhh... MyFico forums went full blitz on an Oregon credit union and the results were..... bizarre Smiley Indifferent

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

To OP:

We all just got our emails today that the Final CC will be no more as of Jan 18, 2018.  All accounts will be closing.  Too bad.  I sort of like the "shaky" card.  Oh well, must find a new 6.1k tradeline.....

Message 12 of 14
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

Oregon Ducks credit card?

If you want to kill a few hours and get quite a few laughts search the forums for duck and beaver cards.  It's quite comical and a lesson to any bank thinking about putting an offer out without going over it with a fine tooth comb.

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 13 of 14
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Please direct all comments regarding the closing of the Final Visa to this thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Final-Visa-closing-all-accounts/td-p/5107666

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.