Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final® Visa Credit Card

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Final® Visa Credit Card

Sorry about all your bad experiences with fraud and id theft Brad. Just look at it like this , if at anytime you feel your hairs raise or uncomfortable during an app process, follow your gut and just cancel the app. Keep your reporrs frozen and pick your cards you want with care. Best of luck with your continued credit journeySmiley Happy
Message 21 of 22
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Final® Visa Credit Card

@UncleB wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous

I deleted part of the post you quoted because I had to make multiple edits in the original post.  Hope you understand.  I also agree that filing a police report was completely unnecessary.  The CEO of Final has actually posted on the forums so they definitely are a legitimate company.

While I know what Irish means, the bolded part made me laugh, a varient of "It's on the Internet so it MUST be true!"

LongTimeLurker

CEO of TheScamFactory

Personalized Ponzi Schemes for You.

900-313-1313

The myFICO member Irish refers to was able to verify conclusively that he is the CEO of Final as stated; unfortunately it's against the myFICO terms of service to post personally identifying information so I had to redact the post.

You don't have to believe me, of course... this is the internet, after all.  Smiley Wink

I believe you, but confirming that  X is CEO  doesn't say anything about legitimacy of the underlying company.   A certain Bernie Madoff was verifiably chairman of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC for 48 years (must be legit!) and while he probably didn't post on this forum....    

But in this case, I have no reason to doubt the company is what it says it is.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.