Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final verdict on my mini app spree

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

Re: Final verdict on my mini app spree

Spectacular!! I too have experienced amazing jumps in score. Its the best feeling in the world. Congratulations my friend!! Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 11 of 15
jasimae
Frequent Contributor

Congrats.  Excellent cards and limits. I hope to be closing on a home soon and hoping for significant increases on my cards thereafter.

Message 12 of 15
gettnthere
Established Contributor

COngrats!

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Awesome set of approvals!!

CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone...this is a huge milestone for me.  Coming from struggling to get approved for any credit to getting approved by 3 of the larger banks, especially us bank whom i've applied about 5 times in the past 6 years for things and always getting denied, I feel great about my credit journey.  I wil be serious gardening for years.  I can't imagine needing any more credit

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.