cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally! 2nd time is a charm! BOA Graduation & CLI!!!!!

tag
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

Finally! 2nd time is a charm! BOA Graduation & CLI!!!!!

So got my 99/500 in May 2016. Requested CLI the other day. Approved today for 1900 and it graduated! YAY!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ulyssesmama
Contributor

Re: Finally! 2nd time is a charm! BOA Graduation & CLI!!!!!

I just got declined for boa last week but received the invitation for the secured 99/500 deal. I was wondering whether or not to go for it. I have one other secured card an Applied Bank secured card that I have had for five years and it has not grown at all!! So I was skeptical but I think I will go for it since reading yours and other peoples experience with them. Honestly probably don't need the card that I have some already but if I have wasted a hp audit I figure why not?

Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Finally! 2nd time is a charm! BOA Graduation & CLI!!!!!

What a super fast graduationSmiley Happy. Now on to big boy limits hahaSmiley Happy

@ulyssesmama, welcome to the forum and i think this is a very good card as from what ive seen and read it does graduate and leads to better things. So i would go for it. Just look at OP, graduated in 6 months , good luck!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.