cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Alliant CC approved! I'm so excited.

tag
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

Finally Alliant CC approved! I'm so excited.

Smiley Very HappyI just joined Alliant CU last week after being turned down by NFCU and applied for a CC today & was approved for a $2K CC. Don't know which one though. When I filled out the app it asked for what limit you wanted I always figured they give me the limit they want to give me so I put 10K for the hell of it and was counter offered 2K. Hell, I'll take it. It's my highest and only real bank card besides Orchard with $300. After all the credit clean-up finally I'm getting somewhere.
I was pissed though cuz I specifically asked the rep if another hard pull would be done and she told me that that one pull is good for 30 days so I applied. Checked EQ report 2day and there are 3 inq. I emailed her and told her what she told me and attached her email and she emailed me back stating they would have one pulled back I told her it better be 2. Other than that I'm happy with 2K. Need to wait for response to the personal loan I applied for I may need collateral but that's ok my car is PIF and it's a 2009. Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally Alliant CC approved! I'm so excited.

i wish they gave me 2000. I opened one last april and its been at 500 ever since. I will never ask for an increase as they want to do a hard for it. Its sockdrawered now. At least there isn't a annual fee for the card. Im thinking about clossing it actually. Its my lowest limit card.

Message 2 of 3
blacklotus
Regular Contributor

Re: Finally Alliant CC approved! I'm so excited.

Awesome!

TU Fico 736 EQ Fico 730 (December 2012)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.