Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally Approved For Sam's Discover

Really ive read most members have 8K+

Message 11 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Some but not all. I started at 5490 in 08 now I'm up to 8990. My Sam's is at 5400 but started at 4400.

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow nice, I carry a balance is that bad for DISCOVER, I always pay multiple times though thru the month usually carry 1800k but make 1000 payments periodically thru the month bad strategy?

Message 13 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I carry a higher balance--and they auto'd my last CLI from 7490 to 8990.

Sorry OP didn't mean to thread-jack Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, well I make multiple payments have had the card its a Motiva since Jan....any chance of auto CLI by June?

Message 15 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

After that, I'd say anything is possible. I thought I wouldn't be eligible for auto cli due to a "higher" starting limit--according to countless reports here. Who knows anymore LOL!

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya its a really good card by far my favorite, second is my AMEX Gold Charge, but Hopefully discover see's even though i do carry balances i pay at least i pay way above the minimum payment granted I sorta cancels out because i charge that amount too lol...but not really went from a hiigh last month of 3,126 to 1,800 this month. Good income tax haha...but hopefully june wiill be the month i am in 8k i did notice though Discover doesnt soft any of my CRAs do they do yours?

Message 17 of 22
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I didn't notice any softs--but that doesn't mean they haven't.

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I once read Discover just reviews internally the account not from the CRAs

Message 19 of 22
MsKarmaNYC
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

I was shopping in Sam's yesterday an they I was Pre Approved at the register for the Sam's Discover. I'm weak lol so i took the offer an was approved for a $2500 CL. Not sure what my APR is. Does this card have a AF?

Congrats!!!

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.