Did you mean: 

Finally Citi pre approval.Now what?

tag
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Finally Citi pre approval.Now what?

@taxi818 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
All my citi mail offers changed to 14.99. Have the old double cash somewhere (shredder arriving tomorrow or Monday).

For some reason i thought citi was a great lender. but according to myfico they are harder and harder to get a good limit from. and even harder to get approved. even harder than my amex to say the least. Im glad im finally getting pre approvals from them. but current i will pass. thanks all.

I certainly don't see many reports of excellent limits from them. Of course some people got decent limits but the trend seems to be very conservative with limits.

Message 11 of 12
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Finally Citi pre approval.Now what?

@kdm31091 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
All my citi mail offers changed to 14.99. Have the old double cash somewhere (shredder arriving tomorrow or Monday).

For some reason i thought citi was a great lender. but according to myfico they are harder and harder to get a good limit from. and even harder to get approved. even harder than my amex to say the least. Im glad im finally getting pre approvals from them. but current i will pass. thanks all.

I certainly don't see many reports of excellent limits from them. Of course some people got decent limits but the trend seems to be very conservative with limits.

So im gonna take imperfects advice and let them come down on the apr first. even if limit not great. i want to BT to that simplicity. but im in no rush. 21 months just can't be beat by anyone at this time. but when i think about it. on my Best Buy mastercard with citi. My apr is 17.9. why would they offer me such a crap apr on a prime card. wow.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.