Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Closed Credit One

tag
dfitzg
Regular Contributor

Finally Closed Credit One

Made some huge progress over the past year and officially have outgrown them.

My Lowest CL in my Visa/MC/Amex/Discover Cards

They tried so hard to not close but i stood my ground and told them to kick rocks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Finally Closed Credit One

congrats! you definitely have a nice line up! i would too kick them way to the curb. congrats on your sucess. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! With that line up, you've definitely outgrown what they can offer you. You'll be high fiving yourself soon!

Message 3 of 7
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

Yay! Congratulations! 

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dfitzg wrote:

They tried so hard to not close but i stood my ground and told them to kick rocks.

Do you have any derogs or collections (Paid or unpaid -?)? My scores are close to yours. I will be where you are by the end of the year. I really want the Delta Amex. Do you mind providing any info? I have a PreditorOne as well that will be a year old in August and may drop it also. 

Message 5 of 7
dfitzg
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@dfitzg wrote:

Do you have any derogs or collections (Paid or unpaid -?)? My scores are close to yours. I will be where you are by the end of the year. I really want the Delta Amex. Do you mind providing any info? I have a PreditorOne as well that will be a year old in August and may drop it also. 

All unpaid 

Kay Jewelers Charge Off

Verizon Charge Off 

2 Medical Collections

Message 6 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice!! Good move you made.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.