Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Going to Reduce my Exposure with Synch Bank

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Finally Going to Reduce my Exposure with Synch Bank

I love the gap so i hope that them closing a bunch of stores and cutting loads of C-Level Executive positions will some how turn things around for them. 

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

I am finally going to reduce my limits with all my Synch bank cards today. I don't know why, but it's very hard for me to let the limits go! (I mean I know why, I like them and the padding lol). But I am never going to spend $10,000.00 on a gap store card, etc. 

So I am hoping to reduce about 25k in available credit with them and work on keeping my Visa's and MasterCards' at nice limits.

I added up my exposure today and im at $99,800.00. So yes, I must do this lol. Just though i'd share as I've been having a hard time doing it lol. 

Very good for you ddemari Smiley Happy, I am not even close what you have with Synch Bank !! so I have hope Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm pretty much doing the same thing.  Not because I want more of their cards, but because I don't. 

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:
For sure! It's helpful when starting out and helpful with a lot
Of lenders too. I won't be playing that game until I am worthy of citi or us bank lol.

US Bank dont like you? I think I remember you talking about them on my approval thread last year but I dont remember. 

Us Bank hates me. I cant apply anymore with them until I garden for at lesat a year. The last denial came back with a TU score of 752, dewnied for excessive new accounts. 

That's crazy. I was approved back in November with over 15+ new accounts all reporting with a TU of 740. I was pre-approved but we know that's never definite. 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.