Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Got my Letter From Target

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally Got my Letter From Target

Well I was so excited. I opened up my mailbox and there was a letter an envelope from Target. I got my increase to $1000 last year, and others on the board have been posting of their recent CLIs. So Im thinking I use my card, they have been giving out CLIs this MUST be my offer to upgrade to Visa. Well upon further inspection of the exterior part of the envelope I see the words most dread to read, "Change of Terms Enclosed." Yeah Target thanks for busting my bubble. They are increasing the APR on the card due to "changes in the economic climate" and the recent CC bill law changes. Has anyone else received it? If not, it may be coming.  
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Finally Got my Letter From Target

yes Prime + 21.99%= 25.9%
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

how funny, i run to my mail box every day........and got the same thing in the mail to.....LMAO
Message 3 of 5
laz98
Senior Contributor

i got it too...can't say that i was laughing though Smiley Mad

oh well....i think it was already at 21.99, so what the heck difference does another 4 percentage points make???

Message 4 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

At least you all got a letter.  When my CL decreased back in 2008, I was never notified.  I learnt of the decrease while checking  my account online.  I never called and complained.  I figured they reduced my CL since I never charged over $300 on the $1500 CL. 
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.