Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally...I'm in the 800 Club!

tag
Crisis
Established Contributor

Re: Finally...I'm in the 800 Club!

Congratulations!  What an awesome achievement Smiley Very Happy

In the garden until debt is paid off and scores are up!
Message 11 of 32
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  I'm looking to get there this year also.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 12 of 32
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@NoNonsense wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@striehl8212 wrote:

I would have done a huge fist pump in the air if I were you. When I broke 700, that was a good loud,'Whoop!" for me. I can only imagine 800 Smiley Surprised Congrats!!!

You think I didn't...lol? My DW looked at me like I was nuts...then I showed her why I was saying, "Yes, yes, yes" and she started as well. Are we credit people a little crazy...lol? And thanks to everyone for their congratulations...I appreciate it.

Actually, the "Excellent Credit" club begins at 750 FICO, the 800+ is just a subsection for senior clubmembers that hang out together in a corner close to the restrooms....

And, are we supposed to know who "DW" is?  The frist thing that came to mind was "Dying Wife," but you probably wouldn't be to openly giddy about it... My mind problably works a little differently than you guys expect to.  Anyway, I expect to join the 750 club in 3 months, but just barely, so I'll be by the balcony with the babes...

DW=Dear Wife...LLOOLL!! You made me crack up, my friend.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 13 of 32
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@NoNonsense wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@striehl8212 wrote:

I would have done a huge fist pump in the air if I were you. When I broke 700, that was a good loud,'Whoop!" for me. I can only imagine 800 Smiley Surprised Congrats!!!

You think I didn't...lol? My DW looked at me like I was nuts...then I showed her why I was saying, "Yes, yes, yes" and she started as well. Are we credit people a little crazy...lol? And thanks to everyone for their congratulations...I appreciate it.

Actually, the "Excellent Credit" club begins at 750 FICO, the 800+ is just a subsection for senior clubmembers that hang out together in a corner close to the restrooms....

And, are we supposed to know who "DW" is?  The frist thing that came to mind was "Dying Wife," but you probably wouldn't be to openly giddy about it... My mind problably works a little differently than you guys expect to.  Anyway, I expect to join the 750 club in 3 months, but just barely, so I'll be by the balcony with the babes...

You might want to review our list of Common Abbreviations for DW /dear wife

As to the magical cut off on excellent, our high achieves are 760+ 

OP,

Well done! 800 is an outstanding achievement. 

Message 14 of 32
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Great Job!!! Hard work pays off!  So I guess the ALL Cards @ $0.00 balance with 1 reporting 1%-10% works!

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 15 of 32
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

What an absolutely fantastical achievement.  My hats off to you and your DW.

Message 16 of 32
red259
Super Contributor

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Good Morning all...

It's been a long time in coming, and lots of progress with the advice from myFICO members. I just checked my Walmart TU and it finally has that magic 800! I had been stuck in the 790's for months. I paid everything down to $0 and let my Cap1 post at 8%, and that did it. Thanks to all of you for your help...I would never have known how to proceed otherwise.

Congrats! That is really great! What was your score when you started your journey?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 17 of 32
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Awesome accomplishment!! Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 32
Involver
Valued Contributor

Great job!

Message 19 of 32
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, quite a credit accomplishment!!

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.