Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally - JetBlue Card approved.

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Finally - JetBlue Card approved.

Got email that JetBlue card is approved for me. I called to find out the limit and they approved it for $10k. I have been trying for this card for the last 2-3 and finally Amex made my Holidays as Happy Days.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally - JetBlue Card approved.

Congrats...is this your 2nd Amex?

Message 2 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:

5th card. I have Biz Plat Charge, Biz Plum, Personal Zync, Personal Hilton Cards. I am so happy to get it finally after trying for last 2-3 years.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Smiley Happy  

Message 4 of 7
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@tntexans72 wrote:

5th card. I have Biz Plat Charge, Biz Plum, Personal Zync, Personal Hilton Cards. I am so happy to get it finally after trying for last 2-3 years.

That is awesome....I apped for my 2nd Amex within 6 months of getting my 1st and the approval amount for my 2nd Amex was generous like yours too. I don't see myself getting a 3rd Amex any time soon...but it's obvious Amex have treated you well and vice versa I am sure. Just happy I finally decided to joined the Amex family Smiley Happy.

I waited too long to apply but better late than never.

So this new Amex backdated for you?

Message 5 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:

Yes, they will. It will add 17 years to AAOA. Which will help a lot since I opened few accounts last couple years and this will give a boost to my AAOA.

Message 6 of 7
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@tntexans72 wrote:

Yes, they will. It will add 17 years to AAOA. Which will help a lot since I opened few accounts last couple years and this will give a boost to my AAOA.

That is fantastic!!

You mentioned you tried for this card last 2-3yrs...just curious to why it took so long? And how many times have you tried? Ever recon?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.