Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally! July PFICO is available!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally! July PFICO is available!

Unfortunately I'm down 4 pts (probably because of Macy's new account), but I'm expecting a nice rebound next month as a major baddie just fell of my TU report.  {keeping my fingers crossed}

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
mipema
Contributor

Re: Finally! July PFICO is available!

Just checked mine.  Up 31 points from 658 to 689.  Actually, this score is from June (WaMu PFico is 1 month behind), so apparently, my Discover More and Citi Platinum Select are aging nicely.

Message Edited by mipema on 07-24-2008 11:01 AM
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is only partially available but went back up 26 pts.
Message 3 of 19
GFer
Valued Contributor

Congrats to all of you. I guess my score is that of when my account was opened. Still says everything unavailable. Smiley Sad

How long does it take before you start getting regularly updates scores. Does this coincide with payments you make to them?

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 19
heirophant
Established Contributor

Mine is still June Smiley Sad
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

heirophant wrote:
Mine is still June Smiley Sad

Check your graph.  Some of us are still displaying the June score, but the graph already shows July.

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

GFer wrote:
Congrats to all of you. I guess my score is that of when my account was opened. Still says everything unavailable. Smiley Sad

How long does it take before you start getting regularly updates scores. Does this coincide with payments you make to them?

GFer, see my response to your post on the other thread on the same issue:

Message 7 of 19
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Ok, I have to ask what is PFICO???
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

robertkinder wrote:
Ok, I have to ask what is PFICO???

PFICO is what we call the bankcard-enhanced FICO score you get for free when you have a CC from WaMu.  It is created using the same criteria as a Classic FICO score, but gives more weight to credit card accounts.

Message 9 of 19
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Ok, Thanks, I feel better now!! Smiley Tongue
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.