Finally! July PFICO is available!

tag
heirophant
Established Contributor

Re: Finally! July PFICO is available!

cheddar wrote:

heirophant wrote:
Mine is still June Smiley Sad

Check your graph.  Some of us are still displaying the June score, but the graph already shows July.

Yeah, the graph does have the score.  I'm up 13 points.  Its pretty cool.  I was approved via EX.  When I first got the card, when I logged in it said I had an EX of 621.  Of course, my EX FICO as of last pull is 654.  My TU scared me, though.  I thought that WaMu might take AA based on my TU, but they didn't.  I even got a CLI from $1,500 to $2,500 this month.  I had 561 in April's PFICO.  Now it is 616.  That's a 55 point gain.  What a difference 4 months makes when you keep your nose clean and let your accounts age a bit.  It took them from January until April to give me my first update to the poster that asked how long it takes to get your first update.

Message Edited by heirophant on 07-24-2008 09:54 AM
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW...Mine is up 113 points. from 629 to 742. I guess the gardening is starting to pay off!!!

That is a site for sore eyes, I can tell you!
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

gettintherequick wrote:
WOW...Mine is up 113 points. from 629 to 742. I guess the gardening is starting to pay off!!!

Wow!  Very nice.  Congrats!

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cheddar!

Now if I can just make myself nice a cozy in my suite at the Concorduser Center...Stick to room service and pay that in cash...The rest will just take care of itself!
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

gettintherequick wrote:

That's amazing!!  Super congrats to you, GITQ!!
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is up 12 points!!!
Message 16 of 19
Math_Rocks
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@heirophant wrote:

Mine is still June Smiley Sad

Check your graph. Some of us are still displaying the June score, but the graph already shows July.

Thank you so much for saying this! I never would have thought to check the graph and sure enough it is there. Who knows how long?! Well, it looks like the new accounts dropped DH's TU by 8 points. To me, definitely worth it. Smiley Happy
Filed Chapter 13 April 2012. Case successfully closed May 2017, about 1 month after 60th payment. FAKO scores on close date: TU 695 EQ 697. Received discharge July 11th - took forever! Real EX day of discharge 624.
Message 17 of 19
Logical
Regular Contributor

Minus 38 points.  Not good
One new account (from 6/1) coming in at 80% util.
Three new inq. (was one now four)
This is all the differences I see.

I'm dreading next month (8/1) Two new accounts have shown up since 7/1.
On the plus side by 8/1 seven cards will pass their first birthday.

Message 18 of 19
brooklyngal
Contributor

Mine is up 105 points (653 to 758).  2 collections were deleted.

Yay! Smiley Very Happy

I'm in the 700 club now! Smiley Happy
1/9/10 scores: TU: 766 | EX: YOU SUCK! | EQ: 736
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.