Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

Re: Finally.. Love from GEMB!

ficokatie wrote:

Update for my posting.. Was approved for Lowes after I got a letter in the mail today asking for verification of my identity... Only a $400 CL, but I know that it will grow with me... No more apping for at least a year...

Also, I called yesterday to pay a random $34 medical bill on my creidt report.. The CSR said I really owed $387.. and I was dumbfounded as I had never recieved a bill. She had an address from 4 years ago, and I said that I had never gotten a bill. I asked her if I paid the whole balance if they would be deleted from my credit file.... TO my surprise she said YES since they had the wrong address... It is a good thing I called because she said the other bills were about to hit my credit report this month and would have messed up all the work I had done for the lst 3 years... SO EXCITED!

That's good news. Just make sure you get all that in writing.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

ficokatie

Re: Finally.. Love from GEMB!

Oh believe me I asked that question... She said that she would send an email and a letter confirmation of my payment and her notification to the Credit Companies to delete.. Still waiting for the email, but the payment hasn't gone through my account, so I hope it all works and she wasn't telling me that to just get me to pay!

Starting Score: TU: 498 EQ: 487
Current Score: TU: 680 EQ: 647
Goal Score: 705

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}