Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Total Rewards Comedity

tag
missjae
Established Contributor

Re: Finally Total Rewards Comedity

@john398 wrote:

Finally Finally Finally got Total Rewards pre approval message when I logged in so I went for it not much but at least no resort fees on my next trip

Congratulations!

Your new Total Rewards® Visa® Credit Card account has been approved
with a credit limit of $1500.00

Look for your new Total Rewards® Visa® Credit Card to arrive in
the mail within 7-10 business days.

Congrats!  I'm content with the credit I've obtained recently however, I wouldn't mind seeing that popup.

Message 11 of 33
lithium78
Established Contributor

Congratulations!  I recently got the same card and they tried to start me off with the same limit.  I called them and they increased it to $2700 before I even received the card.  Platinum privileges are pretty good.  We used it in Atlantic City and got to skip the check-in line, got free early check-in, free parking, no resort fee, and got to skip the buffet line.  The 10,000 bonus reward points will pay for some nice comps too.  I really like this card.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 33
jasonkm1
Regular Contributor

@wHiTeSoL wrote:

@jasonkm1 wrote:

Best thing about this card, aside from the waived resort fees, is the Platinum status gets you a seperate line to check in to the hotel, and a separate line for the buffets which saved us a lot of time on our last trip. There was about an hour wait at for the Ceasars Buffet but we only had to wait about 3 minutes in the Platinum line. Rio Carnival world buffet even had a seperate dining section for Platinum and above members.

I'm a diamond member and as I recall late last year all those line hopping privilages moved up from platinum to diamond. 

They must've changed it back. I was there from Sept 8 to 14 and Ceasars, Planet Hollywood, Paris, and Rio all had a platinum line. Only place we went that didn't have a separate line was Harrah's, which had no VIP line, even for Diamond.

Message 13 of 33
tray
Valued Contributor

Congrats.... this card seems to have nice perks...

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 14 of 33
john398
Senior Contributor

I Think on the website that its only for diamond but when your there things are different, I know some of the hotels like the Flamingo have a special line for the start Gold level as well

@jasonkm1 wrote:

@wHiTeSoL wrote:

@jasonkm1 wrote:

Best thing about this card, aside from the waived resort fees, is the Platinum status gets you a seperate line to check in to the hotel, and a separate line for the buffets which saved us a lot of time on our last trip. There was about an hour wait at for the Ceasars Buffet but we only had to wait about 3 minutes in the Platinum line. Rio Carnival world buffet even had a seperate dining section for Platinum and above members.

I'm a diamond member and as I recall late last year all those line hopping privilages moved up from platinum to diamond. 

They must've changed it back. I was there from Sept 8 to 14 and Ceasars, Planet Hollywood, Paris, and Rio all had a platinum line. Only place we went that didn't have a separate line was Harrah's, which had no VIP line, even for Diamond.

Message 15 of 33
john398
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the heads up I used the automated system and it was increased to $2300

@lithium78 wrote:

Congratulations!  I recently got the same card and they tried to start me off with the same limit.  I called them and they increased it to $2700 before I even received the card.  Platinum privileges are pretty good.  We used it in Atlantic City and got to skip the check-in line, got free early check-in, free parking, no resort fee, and got to skip the buffet line.  The 10,000 bonus reward points will pay for some nice comps too.  I really like this card.

Message 16 of 33
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 17 of 33
john398
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Congratulations on the approval and the CLI!
Thanks Lexie and everyone else, now off to the garden as I have everything I need last 45 days was a Amex BCE 2k, A southwest signature Visa from Chase 12k and this card
Message 18 of 33
chnceit
Valued Contributor

I had to try this soo I joined and got the preapproval pop up but didnt accept it. 

Does anyone know if it will pop up again?? Or is it like a one and done??

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 19 of 33
kroberts67
Established Contributor

How do you check for the pop up on their site?
FICO: EQ 814 | TU 847 | EX ? (Started in the low 500's... you can do it!)

Amex BCE $25000, Amex AP $20000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $9500, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $12500, Citi Diamond $11200, Citi Double Cash $12000, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.