Valued Contributor
MrShush

Finally, a Citi CLI

A little background--this card started off as a Platinum Select MC which I then PC'd to a Diamond Preferred AMEX that they changed to a Thank You AMEX. I was initially approved for $1800 in 2009 and the card has been at that limit ever since. I was denied twice for CLIs in 2010 and 2011 so it never gets used. If I've used it once in the last 14 months I'd be surprised.

Through an online chat, the CSR told me it was not a hard pull unless they ask me if I wish to proceed. I filled out the form for an additional 12200 and got the wait 30 minute message. Just got the email and it was approved for a total of 14,000! I don't know if it's a hard pull but if it is, they always pull EX for me. PSECU score update for October had me at 768. I really hope it wasn't a hard pull.

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Re: Finally, a Citi CLI

Congrats

Valued Contributor
Epcot

That's great, Congrats! Keep us updated if it was a SP or HP.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 816 EX 780 TU 823
App free since 4/11/13
Valued Contributor
MrShush

Thanks and I will.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}