Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 180
Registered: ‎12-19-2012
0

Finally after gardening I can be the one bragging app spree!

Finally got the chance to have what I call a successful app spree!  MY spree was spread over 3 days and includes.

 

Discover IT 4000 instant

USAA         6000  instant

BML           1001  instant

Citi TYP      Pending( has been forwarded to department for review)

FId AMEX   (Denied)

Amex PRG    Instant  (rushed 2-3 days) I was AU back in 2004 but the primary racked it up and charge off so I wont push the issue but would be nice to back date 

Amex B Sky   Instant  limit unkn ( called and was told they cant look it up)

Chase Freedom  ( I think I burned them for 500 so I threw this on the end of spree)  They pulled experian so far but is pending.

DCU (checking and savings to build future relationship)  HP for membership didnt take any credit products and I decline overdraft.  I was preaproved for 25k auto though

 

My AAoA was 1.9-1.7  which will be destroyed.

Inquires are insane at this point

I planed my spree for TU to be free of apps but amex got me for triple x2Smiley Sad

 

I will update the chase and citi.  Thank you everyone!  Oh and sorry Fellow gardeners for promoting the urge to app.  I will be with you in a few saying what will one more hurt.  Hopefully a dose of garden club will sooth the itch.  Gardening and utility managment is an extremelly powerful tool.  I dont remember how I found this forum but I am so glad I did.  Thanks again everyone

 

 

AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
New Contributor
Posts: 351
Registered: ‎06-02-2013
0

Re: Finally after gardening I can be the one bragging app spree!

You can give recon a go on the Fidelity AMEX but I found out recently that they are very inquiry sensitive so that was probably the reason for your denial. Congrats on everything else though! Nicely done.

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. -- Aristotle
Starting Score: 777
Current Score:  761
Goal Score:      800
Epic Contributor
Posts: 25,589
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Finally after gardening I can be the one bragging app spree!


staifokuzed wrote:

Finally got the chance to have what I call a successful app spree!  MY spree was spread over 3 days and includes.

 

Discover IT 4000 instant

USAA         6000  instant

BML           1001  instant

Citi TYP      Pending( has been forwarded to department for review)

FId AMEX   (Denied)

Amex PRG    Instant  (rushed 2-3 days) I was AU back in 2004 but the primary racked it up and charge off so I wont push the issue but would be nice to back date 

Amex B Sky   Instant  limit unkn ( called and was told they cant look it up)

Chase Freedom  ( I think I burned them for 500 so I threw this on the end of spree)  They pulled experian so far but is pending.

DCU (checking and savings to build future relationship)  HP for membership didnt take any credit products and I decline overdraft.  I was preaproved for 25k auto though

 

My AAoA was 1.9-1.7  which will be destroyed.

Inquires are insane at this point

I planed my spree for TU to be free of apps but amex got me for triple x2Smiley Sad

 

I will update the chase and citi.  Thank you everyone!  Oh and sorry Fellow gardeners for promoting the urge to app.  I will be with you in a few saying what will one more hurt.  Hopefully a dose of garden club will sooth the itch.  Gardening and utility managment is an extremelly powerful tool.  I dont remember how I found this forum but I am so glad I did.  Thanks again everyone

 

 


Congrats... just out of curiousity why decline overdraft and not do credit card at DCU??? Do they take additional INQ for credit at same time as membership? If pre-approved auto, wouldn't that seem they would give you credit card? I dont' like them because I took a HP and denied a Savings Account!! but the people that have liked them and get credit cards seem to get HUGE lines that would probably outway all these other approvals.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Established Contributor
Posts: 670
Registered: ‎03-21-2013
0

Re: Finally after gardening I can be the one bragging app spree!

triple amex inquiry.

 

you may want to find out if they actually pulled all 3.

 

I recently applied to amex.  was denied so I had called them and they said they ONLY pulled EQ.  the denial letter also says they only pulled EQ.  They said to call the agency's with the other inquiry's and ask for the 12 digit id number and then provide it to them (amex) and they will be removed.  So just a heads up verify that all of the inquiries from amex were legit.  they will tell you waht they actually pulled if you call them.

 

 


Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (694) 10/2/2014, EQ (686) 10/2/2014, TU (684) 10/2/2014 (ALL MORTGAGE PULLS)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (5K) Cap One Quicksilver (4.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (2.8K) VS Angel Card (1300)
Established Contributor
Posts: 540
Registered: ‎10-22-2012
0

Re: Finally after gardening I can be the one bragging app spree!

Once the dust settles I'd be interested in what report Bill Me Later looked at (your geographic location along with this would be helpful) and also if it was a hard or soft inq.

 

 

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,000 (Thanks Cap1 Executive Office <3) | Chase Freedom - $7,100 | Chase Amazon -$1,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 (I know what an odd limit) | Fidelity Amex -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000 | Walmart $15,000 | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $7,500 | Amex EveryDay - $10,000  | Citi DoubleCash - $15,000

Regular Contributor
Posts: 180
Registered: ‎12-19-2012
0

Re: Finally after gardening I can be the one bragging app spree!

Congrats... just out of curiousity why decline overdraft and not do credit card at DCU??? Do they take additional INQ for credit at same time as membership? If pre-approved auto, wouldn't that seem they would give you credit card? I dont' like them because I took a HP and denied a Savings Account!! but the people that have liked them and get credit cards seem to get HUGE lines that would probably outway all these other approvals.

 

 

From what I read yes multiple HP for credit.  I want to wait till I am in a better position and will probably use them for future auto purchase with cc on same pull. 

 

I may or may recon any denials.  More accounts will just diminish what is left of aaoa.  But my goals have been meet for the most part.  I will have all logos in my wallet now.  I am over 10kcc.  I got in with amex and discover.  Just a little sad the fun had to stop.  I think I have never had instant approval before.  That is a great feeling.

AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Senior Contributor
Posts: 7,495
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Re: Finally after gardening I can be the one bragging app spree!

Congrats on your approvals! 

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 396
Registered: ‎05-27-2013
0

Re: Finally after gardening I can be the one bragging app spree!

[ Edited ]

staifokuzed wrote:

Finally got the chance to have what I call a successful app spree!  MY spree was spread over 3 days and includes.

 

Discover IT 4000 instant

USAA         6000  instant

BML           1001  instant

Citi TYP      Pending( has been forwarded to department for review)

FId AMEX   (Denied)

Amex PRG    Instant  (rushed 2-3 days) I was AU back in 2004 but the primary racked it up and charge off so I wont push the issue but would be nice to back date 

Amex B Sky   Instant  limit unkn ( called and was told they cant look it up)

Chase Freedom  ( I think I burned them for 500 so I threw this on the end of spree)  They pulled experian so far but is pending.

DCU (checking and savings to build future relationship)  HP for membership didnt take any credit products and I decline overdraft.  I was preaproved for 25k auto though

 

My AAoA was 1.9-1.7  which will be destroyed.

Inquires are insane at this point

I planed my spree for TU to be free of apps but amex got me for triple x2Smiley Sad

 

I will update the chase and citi.  Thank you everyone!  Oh and sorry Fellow gardeners for promoting the urge to app.  I will be with you in a few saying what will one more hurt.  Hopefully a dose of garden club will sooth the itch.  Gardening and utility managment is an extremelly powerful tool.  I dont remember how I found this forum but I am so glad I did.  Thanks again everyone

 

 


Congrats! on a nice spree. I recommend you contact a Chase Backdoor number to see if they can help you out. I do have a few questions if you don't mind.

 

1) Did you apply for Bill Me Later when you made a purchase or did they issue you that limit with a direct Bill Me Later App? What report/s did they pull + hard or soft pull? (I will probably app for it but don't know if I should do a direct app or go through a purchase app)

 

2) Are you a Full or Partial USAA Member? 

 

 

Regular Contributor
Posts: 180
Registered: ‎12-19-2012
0

Re: Finally after gardening I can be the one bragging app spree!


TimeToRecover wrote:

triple amex inquiry.

 

you may want to find out if they actually pulled all 3.

 

I recently applied to amex.  was denied so I had called them and they said they ONLY pulled EQ.  the denial letter also says they only pulled EQ.  They said to call the agency's with the other inquiry's and ask for the 12 digit id number and then provide it to them (amex) and they will be removed.  So just a heads up verify that all of the inquiries from amex were legit.  they will tell you waht they actually pulled if you call them.

 

 


Good suggestion I will check that out.  I am sure I am borderline on EX.  I have judgement and CS 701.  Where as EQ my best no judgement(not sure why scheduled late 2015)  730 CS

AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Regular Contributor
Posts: 180
Registered: ‎12-19-2012
0

Re: Finally after gardening I can be the one bragging app spree!


zyzzus wrote:

Once the dust settles I'd be interested in what report Bill Me Later looked at (your geographic location along with this would be helpful) and also if it was a hard or soft inq.

 

 


Pittsburgh Pa.  Hard EQ.  that is #4 attempt every one EQ pull

AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.