Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally an pre approval from MATRIX... LOL

tag
maninder89
Established Member

Finally an pre approval from MATRIX... LOL

I opened my mailbox to see preselected offer from Matrix.. Finally all my hardwork has paid off and my life is successful.

An offer from prestigious MATRIX discover with opening line that says A second chance if you have less than perfect credit. They know me sooo well. Man I love these people .... NOT.. 

I have an AMEX BCE (PC from Delta Gold) and was approved for a chase Freedom last week, I had a EX 770 FICO when I applied for AMEX in Feb and AAoA of 1.1 years. A Credit sesame rating of excellent but these people think I need their card.. Unbelievable.... 

I am goanna burn this pre approval.. I am not goanna give it the status of shredded. 

EX FICO - 770 (Lender pull - AMEX) Feb '13
 photo Wells-Fargo-Cash-Back-Credi_zpsb9d8097b.jpg
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
solstice00
Regular Contributor

Re: Finally an pre approval from MATRIX... LOL

NO no please don't burn it .....Please please.... It ain't mine, but I ll super impose my name on top of your name and show it to my Dad.

How mcuh do you want for it?

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Message 2 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Matrix...that's funny. If only Fingerhut would leave me alone! 😒
Message 3 of 9
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Get a matrix, add a first premier and you will have a real fee portfolio going.

Message 4 of 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Enclose the shredded app in the prepaid envelope and send it back. I hate these bastards!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Yup send it back the them!

That card is hilarious!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 9
flashevo
Regular Contributor

I actually got the pre-approval thing from them on Saturday.  It didn't last long, though.  Went to the shredder pretty quickly.

NFCU Flagship Sig (24.5k); NFCU CashRewards (24.5k); NFCU NavCheck (15k); Chase Sapphire Preferred (15k) ;Chase Marriott Rewards (14k);US Bank Flex Perks (9k); Barclays Rewards (8k); Chase Freedom (14k); BOA Travel Rewards Sig (20k); BOA Privileges with Cash Rewards Sig (9k); Discover IT (6.5k); Walmart Discover (3k); Wells Fargo Platinum (9.5k); Wells Fargo LOC (10k); Bloomingdales Amex (5k); Macy's Amex (5k); Paypal Extras Mastercard (6k); Bananna Republic Visa (5.5k); Lowes (6k); Sams Club Discover (5k)....In the garden since 8/15/13

Message 7 of 9
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@dddewdrop wrote:

Get a matrix, add a first premier and you will have a real fee portfolio going.

Also add CreditOne to it.

Sit back and enjoy after all 3 reported to the CRs and see what Amex will do. Chances are: nothing if you maintain good credit. Smiley Very Happy

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 8 of 9
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

How often fico gets updated? reason I ask because I did a auto refi and my credit report is reporting two auto loans however I received a alert on one of the auto loan showing zero balance but score still the same.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.