Did you mean: 

Finally approved for...............

tag
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally approved for...............

@Juan123 wrote:

NOTHING Smiley Sad

I don't know whats going on, i haven't applied for any cards but i've been trying CLI's on my cards and they've all been getting declined.

All my scores have gone up since i got approved for the cards and i've waited sufficient time between each attempts (6 months) and they all get declined!!!

One weird tidbit, my carecredit card provided by GEMB went up again recently. i asked for a CLI twice in 1 month and got 2 $1000 increases, but that seems to be the only card that's going up even though the majority of them are GE cards!!!

any help or suggestions would be great! thanks

gr8 punch lineSmiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 12
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally approved for...............

@Juan123 wrote:

@jason86423 wrote:

I don't think GE has tightened up all that much.. my amazon is still being stingy but in the last week or so my GE cards:

Lowes went up $4000 to $5800

Penny's up $950 to $4800

Sams club store card up $1500 to $10,000

I have noticed that it has been closer to the 5 month mark versus the 4 statement mark for me lately ;(

if thats the case maybe thats why, i've been waiting 4 statements........... we'll see next month.

off topic, anyone know if amex PC's charge cards to one of there revolving cards?

i dont think so

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.