cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally got Capital one to upgrade my card... (Chat)

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Finally got Capital one to upgrade my card... (Chat)

Congrats with the upgrade, OP!  It's certainly hit-and-miss with Capital One; I tried just two weeks ago to get my own QS1 upgraded to a QS, but was told there was no offer available for my account. 

My account will be nine years old on the anniversary, so they've been getting AFs from me for quite some time.  At least the 'combine' feature is available (for most folks) now! 

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been trying to get my QS1 upgraded to a QS for months. It has a wonderful 9.7% APR but it has that darn fee. They make me go through the hassle of calling them to remove or cut the fee in half, but won't let me just get rid of it. I would love to convert it to a Venture, but I want the bonus that comes with the initial sign up since I have several vacations in 2016. And I want to roll my current QS into my QS1 as well so that I can have a World MasterCard. I'm stuck in a box!

Apparently after I got my 8 year old MasterCard bumped to a QS1 in March, it was available for an upgrade to QS in April... like who would think to contact them again a few weeks later and get it upgraded again? So now I have no available offers... It's so annoying. Sorry... Vent over lol

Congrads on that success! Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the PC! I've been trying for soooo long with my Platinum to no avail. Is there any other way to check what offers you have for PC, etc. other than the rather annoying live chat that never seems to accomplish anything?

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.