Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally got the two cards I have been wanting

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Finally got the two cards I have been wanting

Finally got the two cards I have been wanting for long time. Amex JetBlue - 10k Cl. Chase British Airways Card - 9.5k Cl. This card comes with EMV Chip that is widely used overseas. Now I am all set for the GlobeTrekking.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

Re: Finally got the two cards I have been wanting

How about I take my first overseas trip and you pay for it?  Smiley Wink  Just kidding...congrats!

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 2 of 20
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Wow congrats!!!! That is awesome! Two really high end cards that you'll get a lot of use from. Nice work!

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 3 of 20
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Very nice....where you heading? Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 20
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:

Caribbean and Europe. Starting Med School in Caribbean in January and travel often to Europe for Research and Discovery in Biotech.

Message 5 of 20
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Red1Blue wrote:

@tntexans72 wrote:

Caribbean and Europe. Starting Med School in Caribbean in January and travel often to Europe for Research and Discovery in Biotech.

Wow! Did you sell your business, or are you going to try to run it while in school?

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 20
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@tntexans72 wrote:

Very nice...hanging around pampalona next july? I may see you there and toss you a couple of tomatoes. Smiley Happy

GL with your career and traveling.

Bout to take off for a few trips next yr. 1st to Vancouver than 2nd to St. Maarteen than the bull run in July - Spain.  

I won't leave home without my Sapphire Preferred.........Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 20
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Wow! Did you sell your business, or are you going to try to run it while in school?

I still have the business and managing it and travelling while studying in the school. I am planning on expanding my business by soon opening an office in Caribbean so I can have few people to work for me there while I am in the school there. Long hours working and studying and travelling.  

Message 8 of 20
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@tntexans72 wrote:

Very nice...hanging around pampalona next july? I may see you there and toss you a couple of tomatoes. Smiley Happy

Have fun...Tell me more about bull run.

Message 9 of 20
quest208
Frequent Contributor

can i come?  maybe you can drop me off in Russia.  i hear they have UFO's there....i want to take a trip to another planet and keep a journal.

congrats though, let me know if i should pack my bags soon.  LOL

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.