Regular Contributor

Finally some GE Love

Thought I would share a bit of a success story for all those that are where I'm at and hopefully give someone some encouragement to keep pushing and never give up :smileyhappy:. To start GE wouldn't approve me for whatever reason over the last 8 months of my rebuilding process with scores anywhere between 590-620ish range..finally went to 633 equifax and 627 TU experian 651 fako. So I said why not give it another shot and well the result is as follows.

Amazon 800

Walmart 400

JCPenny 200

Old Navy 200

I was like oh yeah Im in finally and the offical gardening club begins I also have 4 other cards that I use quite a bit just wish my MC's had a higher limit Oh well for 1 year of cleaning things up and getting util down I think Its pretty good start. Below is the other cards I have that I started at the beginning of my rebuilding process.

Macys 600 GL  375 bal

Cap one Secured 500 cl 200 bal

Cap one plat 300 cl 28 bal

orchard/cap one 300 cl 58 bal

All will be paid off within 2 months...just feels good to come back from BK's and Repos to get to this point...Again this is not to brag but to inspire all those that are still fighting to reclaim there credit (life) Good luck to you all :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: TU 501 EQ 576 EX 588 (vantage score) FICO pull 11/03/11
Current Score: TU 657, EQ 642, EX 609 lender pull 11/018/13
Goal Score: 720 but a 660 will do for House :smileyhappy:

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.