Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally some action from Citi

tag
joeyh2007
New Contributor

Finally some action from Citi

After no performance from Citi on my Platinum Select, I was getting really upset. I decided to politely call their credit department directly, and a very nice man picked up to listen to my story. He said based upon my reports and 5 years of flawless history with Citi, he would double my credit limit to $2,000. 

He did tell me that I was not getting credit increases because of my student loans which I am now paying back. But he was willing to look at everything such as being 3 months ahead on my car loan payments and all my other cards. He also noted that living in NYC is not cheap and he asked a few questions about my business. 

At the end of the call I had a doubled CL and a word of advise....just continue making all my car and student loan payments. NO PROBLEM.

On a side note, my Amex Zync is now reporting after my second statement. All good things, and as everyone else says, I would never have fought so hard without these boards. Thanks!

In my wallet: Amex Platinum NPSL, Amex EP $1000, CSP: $12500, Citi Hilton Honors Visa Signature: $15000, First Financial Bank: $11500, Discover More: $12000, Barclays Apple Financing: $6600, Macy's: $1000

Business: Chase Ink Cash World Mastercard: $5000

In my SD: CapOne $3000
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.