Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally

I have finally been approved for the last card on my wish list...The Citi Cash Returns card, initial CLI 2,300.00.

So now I have checked my list off....BOA, Chase, Discover, Amex (jet Blue), Barclay's (LL Bean). Moved up with Cap 1 and Hsbc...and I am done.

Or so I say...I have been with my CU for years, and am going for that, but not unitl next fall when recent inquiried hit a year.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

Re: Finally

@Anonymous wrote:

I have finally been approved for the last card on my wish list...The Citi Cash Returns card, initial CLI 2,300.00.

So now I have checked my list off....BOA, Chase, Discover, Amex (jet Blue), Barclay's (LL Bean). Moved up with Cap 1 and Hsbc...and I am done.

Or so I say...I have been with my CU for years, and am going for that, but not unitl next fall when recent inquiried hit a year.

Congrats to you. My wish list is still a wish list. Let those bad boys age and take care of them and you'll be sitting pretty for the cu.Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Were you instantly approved? I recently applied for that card but wasn't instantly approved because they needed to validate my address. I called and they said I was approved but I have no idea how much I was approved for. Heh, that happens to me a lot!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, instant approval...took about 20 seconds to come back.

I have been trying to up my available credit to cushion anticipated high utilization - screw up with my tuition (agent orange widow) - my state veteran's bureau yanked all Viet Nam waivers. I thought I would have to spread this semester over credit cards, but the alumni fund has stepped in and I am covered, phew.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, I'm glad your funding came through!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.