cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Software - Eating my words-Rant!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Financial Software - Eating my words-Rant!

BTW I am a die hard Money fan.  I have been trying to get this issue resolved for well over a month.....  LOL!!!  maybe another Vista issue.
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

My couple mos old laptop runs vista too- so I would need something that works well w/ it. So far I haven't had any probs w/ Vista that couldn't be solved-
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK- I am a MS Money User

I have the issue with updating all acct at the same time as well. I have to Update 1/2 of them and then CapOne or it will not update all of them.

I feel this is a Yoddle issue more than MS Money -

Just upgraded to the 2008 version and the same issue remains.

I have been very happy with it and it rarely crashes- I backup every time I use it.

Biggest complaint is only being able to merge accounts ONCE-
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

My accounts fine in Quicken in my other comp which uses Yodlee as well ...MicroSoft seems to think my live ID is corrupt
Message 14 of 20
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I prefer and have always used QuickBooks. Much more powerful but there is a learning curve.  Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 20
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Tuscani wrote:
I prefer and have always used QuickBooks. Much more powerful but there is a learning curve.  Smiley Happy

How much different is QuickBooks from Quicken 2008?

Message Edited by fused on 11-27-2007 08:34 AM
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused wrote:

@Tuscani wrote:
I prefer and have always used QuickBooks. Much more powerful but there is a learning curve. Smiley Happy

How much different is QuickBooks from Quicken 2008?
Message Edited by fused on 11-27-2007 08:34 AM
Hmm, in a nutshell I'd say Quicken is based on a checkbook register/statements workflow. Quickbooks workflow is based on general accounting principles and journal entry-style.
Message 17 of 20
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Right... Quickbooks is more tailored to small business.
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quicken Home and Business for me.  But then I have it set up as almost an accounting system (with the debit here/credit there thing)  Okay, back in 1997, I designed an accounting system using FORESIGHT (3-D modeling) so my ability is probably a lot greater to make things interwork.

Personally, I don't need the QuickBooks functioality - I have no employees, no invoicing, and pretty much no A/R, I do have A/P but H&B allows for that.
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lady_Scarlet wrote:
Quicken Home and Business for me.  But then I have it set up as almost an accounting system (with the debit here/credit there thing)  Okay, back in 1997, I designed an accounting system using FORESIGHT (3-D modeling) so my ability is probably a lot greater to make things interwork.

Personally, I don't need the QuickBooks functioality - I have no employees, no invoicing, and pretty much no A/R, I do have A/P but H&B allows for that.

I agree.  Since my biz is just contracting I just need a basic software program that can give bill minders, balances etc....  Nothing about accts receivables etc....lol

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.