Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial & Credit Advice In This Forum Is Worth Thousands Of Dollars

tag
Charlington
Established Member

Financial & Credit Advice In This Forum Is Worth Thousands Of Dollars

I'm new to this forums and i gotta say, im very impressed. The financial and credit advise on here is worth thousands of dollars out there. The cost of getting advice from a Certified Financial Advisor is usually exhobitant($50 to $350/hour). This forum not only provides very concrete advise on how to manage finances and credit history, the folks on here speak from the heart. A lot of the advise is from people who are reporting their own first-hand experiences. Nothing beats the advise of someone who has lived through the experience. My scores went up an average of 46 points with a week of hanging out on fico forums. I have set very high goals for myself. I'd like to thank everyone for the good advise. It's just priceless. Thanks guys. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BP2003
Regular Contributor

Re: Financial & Credit Advice In This Forum Is Worth Thousands Of Dollars

@Charlington wrote:
I'm new to this forums and i gotta say, im very impressed. The financial and credit advise on here is worth thousands of dollars out there. The cost of getting advice from a Certified Financial Advisor is usually exhobitant($50 to $350/hour). This forum not only provides very concrete advise on how to manage finances and credit history, the folks on here speak from the heart. A lot of the advise is from people who are reporting their own first-hand experiences. Nothing beats the advise of someone who has lived through the experience. My scores went up an average of 46 points with a week of hanging out on fico forums. I have set very high goals for myself. I'd like to thank everyone for the good advise. It's just priceless. Thanks guys. Smiley Happy

Agreed!  Nothing like working with people who's only vested interest is truly helping others that have come into similar situations!  I've gone from low 500's to high 600's and even one 700+ score! (in just over a year)  It was only possible with the help and advice from folks on these forums!  Thanks all!Smiley Very Happy

***From ashy to classy***
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.