Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut Approval

tag
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Fingerhut Approval

Anyone know which bureau Fingethut pulls and what type of score is needed for approval?

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Fingerhut Approval

More then likely EQ and a credit score around 600. Good Luck!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pulled TU for my husband, which was 520 at that moment (Fico8), i thought he will be approved for the Fresh start, but they gave him a regular credit line.
Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I would examine the credit pulls database to see who they are liable to pull in your state

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

For some it's a triple pull. It was for me.

I had 507-513 FICO scores across the bureaus with tons of baddies, zero open cards, no active loans, and yet was approved for their regular card with a $400 limit. After several months of having the card, its limit is up to $800.

Fingerhut is among the easiest store cards to get. If declined for regular, they'll likely offer their Freshstart program, which may graduate to regular card after paying off first purchase over several on-time payments (do not pay off all at once - to be clear, this is for Freshstart only. PIF is ok for their regular card).

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.