Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut HP?

tag
ptilda
Established Contributor

Fingerhut HP?

I just got an alert that Fingerhut did a HP. But it was the shopping cart trick & I only gave the last 4 of my SSN & my DOB...

My Wallet:Fidelity Amex $1K, DCU $3.9K, US Bank AeroMexico $300, Quicksilver $1.3K, Cap1 secured MC $750, DiscoverIT $200, Care Credit $5K, Sportsman Guide Visa $3K, Kay $3K, Jared $3K,American Airlines CC $3K, Amazon $2.9k, Walmart $2.2k, Macy's $800 revolving/$5k furniture, Comenity retail cards $5.55kStarting Score: 618Current Score: 711
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fingerhut HP?

IIRC, Fingerhut does HP.  Not sure if this how it used to be in the past before they changed lenders.  They are also not part of Comenity Bank which has different pre-approval criteria from the well-known shopping cart trick on these forums.

Message 2 of 4
ptilda
Established Contributor

Good to know, even after the fact. I'm already at too many inqs... one more won't make that big of a different. Gotta garden either way & they are all within a few days.

My Wallet:Fidelity Amex $1K, DCU $3.9K, US Bank AeroMexico $300, Quicksilver $1.3K, Cap1 secured MC $750, DiscoverIT $200, Care Credit $5K, Sportsman Guide Visa $3K, Kay $3K, Jared $3K,American Airlines CC $3K, Amazon $2.9k, Walmart $2.2k, Macy's $800 revolving/$5k furniture, Comenity retail cards $5.55kStarting Score: 618Current Score: 711
Message 3 of 4
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@ptilda wrote:

Good to know, even after the fact. I'm already at too many inqs... one more won't make that big of a different. Gotta garden either way & they are all within a few days.

good plan Smiley Happy see you at the garden!

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.