Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut Honors? Anyone have it?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut Honors? Anyone have it?

I was surfing the web and looking into fingerhut reviews and found a link to fingerhut honors? 

It seems to offer 10% off every order and a flat rate of $5.99 shipping for your entire order!

Is anyone a member of Fingerhut Honors, do you know how to apply for it? Ever Heard of it? It would definitely get me to shop there more, because I would not have to worry about their crazy shipping prices.

Any info about it would be appreciated, Ill post the link I found about it below.

http://www.fingerhut.com/api/landing/honors

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fingerhut Honors? Anyone have it?

Their prices are insane.  Your scores are good, I recommend an Amazon store card.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't even have to look at the link to tell you Finger Hut is horrible and that any credit through them isn't worth it.

Let's use this as an example:

If you buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from them, they charge you $906.99, and that's before the ridiculous interest rate they charge you when you finance the product. If you pay off the product early when you finance it, they frown upon that and will lower your credit limit.

You an go to Amazon.com and get a Galaxy S7 Edge for $642.94, and without paying interest on it. If you want to finance it with your Amazon store card, you get 12 months to do so at 0% interest OR you can get 5% cash back ($32.15 back) on it if you have the money to pay it off before the grace period is up, plus free 2-day shipping.

You don't want to do business with Finger Con, and the faster they go out of business, the better.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It look's like a promotion form the advantage, I just want to know if anyone has any experience with the Fingerhut Honors card

Thanks for the advice on the Amazon card guys! I have 2sync accounts I won't be pushing a third one in.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.