Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut- drawing blanks at the moment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut- drawing blanks at the moment

I applied for fingerhut on 10/7/2015 and was approved for a full fingerhut account. (no hard hit at all as i can see)

• Applied/Approved and Made my first purchase on 10/7/2015
  • 11/7/2015 my first payment was due and i paid it.

Now what im wondering is which credit burea do they pull when you apply?  I applied to them with the pre approval code on a fingerhut catalog i recieved in the mail.

Second issue: They haven't reported to any credit bureau yet but i believe they will report soon as i just made my first payment on the 7th. Is that  correct?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Fingerhut- drawing blanks at the moment

I believe finger hut pulled EQ. It might take around 2 months for it to report.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for fingerhut on 10/7/2015 and was approved for a full fingerhut account. (no hard hit at all as i can see)

• Applied/Approved and Made my first purchase on 10/7/2015
  • 11/7/2015 my first payment was due and i paid it.

Now what im wondering is which credit burea do they pull when you apply?  I applied to them with the pre approval code on a fingerhut catalog i recieved in the mail.

Second issue: They haven't reported to any credit bureau yet but i believe they will report soon as i just made my first payment on the 7th. Is that  correct?

Thanks.

They started reporting my $400 SL within 1 week of my approval. I ordered something small $60 and made 2 payments before the due date which left $16 bal reporting when they reported again.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked my CK for the heck of it. Fingerhut was added today  ONLY to my Equifax report. I'll keep a eye on the rest of the agencies. 

Still no hard hit @ all for applying to fingerhut through the pre approval catalog code Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.