Reply
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Finishing up my portfolio

Holy *&!@ Amex approved my Green - Unbelievable.

Always wanted an "Other" section on my Credit Report.
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob
Posts: 4,596
Registered: ‎09-14-2007
0

Re: Finishing up my portfolio

Wow Timothy! Super congrats! On all counts! Job well done. :smileyhappy:

What was your secret in getting Cap1 to remove the lates?
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Finishing up my portfolio

I asked very nicely- With a supervisor of the account specialist.

Also asked for what statement contained the
§ 623.(7a) Responsibilities of furnishers of information to consumer reporting agencies-
Providing my notice to report negative information?

They were late but not 30 days late-

Funny this is for the DW- they zapped her 60 and left the 30-



Sylviatob wrote:
Wow Timothy! Super congrats! On all counts! Job well done. :smileyhappy:

What was your secret in getting Cap1 to remove the lates?


Senior Contributor
Sylviatob
Posts: 4,596
Registered: ‎09-14-2007
0

Re: Finishing up my portfolio



Timothy wrote:
I asked very nicely- With a supervisor of the account specialist.

Also asked for what statement contained the
§ 623.(7a) Responsibilities of furnishers of information to consumer reporting agencies-
Providing my notice to report negative information?

They were late but not 30 days late-

Funny this is for the DW- they zapped her 60 and left the 30-



Sylviatob wrote:
Wow Timothy! Super congrats! On all counts! Job well done. :smileyhappy:

What was your secret in getting Cap1 to remove the lates?







I see....I think. Was that from the FCRA? It appears you went in armed with ammunition to plead your case...and you did very successfully.
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)
Established Contributor
chiwiseguy
Posts: 649
Registered: ‎11-02-2007
0

Re: Finishing up my portfolio

Great work!!  Load up on ammo and go in with guns blazing!!
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Finishing up my portfolio

Thanks everyone-
 
This also takes my AF on Skymiles from $85 to $30
So that wipes out most of the AF on this card.
 
 
Established Contributor
jackg
Posts: 564
Registered: ‎04-26-2007
0

Re: Finishing up my portfolio

Timothy,
 
As a result of all this good activity, which leaves AMEX as the lowest CL and highest APR, do they now transition to the "Chopping Block", or is there too much good history to lose?
FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Finishing up my portfolio

This is why I got the Green-
 
I am a PIF'er to the APR does not really matter (except principle)
The CL on the Sky Miles is killing me though-
I figure all the benefits without the hassle-
 
HSBC X2 got chopped and I recently combined my 2 Capital ones-

 

jackg wrote:
Timothy,
 
As a result of all this good activity, which leaves AMEX as the lowest CL and highest APR, do they now transition to the "Chopping Block", or is there too much good history to lose?



Established Contributor
orl2185
Posts: 778
Registered: ‎03-07-2007
0

Re: Finishing up my portfolio

Super Duper Congrats go out to you MOD... Congrats of going up to MOD also.:smileyvery-happy:

Starting Score: 621
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
casinoannie97
Posts: 1,986
Registered: ‎08-17-2007
0

Re: Finishing up my portfolio

that's great Tim--I know you have a cccu and told me it took 2-1/2 weeks.  Did you get their response by mail?  I really want it so i can get rid of two high interest ccs.  hsbc is one.  I've been with them over 4 years and they will not give me cli or lower horrible rate.
I can't  stand any more inqs from ex so i guess trying for an amex is out of the question????

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}