Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firestone CC

tag
meka1984
Regular Contributor

Firestone CC

I was approved for the Firestone credit Card today. I have a few car repairs that I need and the 0% for 6 months with a purchase of 249 or more was attractive to me.

Does anyone have this card?

Likes/Dislikes?

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Firestone CC

@meka1984 wrote:

I was approved for the Firestone credit Card today. I have a few car repairs that I need and the 0% for 6 months with a purchase of 249 or more was attractive to me.

Does anyone have this card?

Likes/Dislikes?

Does it report to all 3 Bureaus? What were your scores/baddies? Who did they pull? Thx!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 27
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

I got the Firestone Cc in October 2010 with a $1200 initial limit. I read on here they only report balance and not credit limit, so I send am email online from my account stating my limit was not reporting on my credit reports and I asked them to report the limit. They immediately replied and said they would do so. in March I got new brakes on my 325i at a cost of $1200, with other work done. I paid $400 cash and put the rest on my card. They increased my CL to $1400! Plus, I get 6 months 0% interest!
04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 3 of 27
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Boonie wrote:
I got the Firestone Cc in October 2010 with a $1200 initial limit. I read on here they only report balance and not credit limit, so I send am email online from my account stating my limit was not reporting on my credit reports and I asked them to report the limit. They immediately replied and said they would do so. in March I got new brakes on my 325i at a cost of $1200, with other work done. I paid $400 cash and put the rest on my card. They increased my CL to $1400! Plus, I get 6 months 0% interest!

So they report to all 3?? what was your scores?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 27
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

Ive had mine since january and only got it to get $20 off my oil change it reports to all 3 with limit reported too and I got a $1200 initial limit too I think my scores were in the mid 600s and I had a 20% uti no lates they didn't even ask my income haven't gotten increase yet might use it to finance tires for 6 months
amazon
Message 5 of 27
mmduluth
Frequent Contributor

@Boonie wrote:

Wow $1200 for brakes?! That sucks. 

EQ FICO - 718 - 01/10/2012 EX FICO - 732 - 04/28/2012 (AMEX)

Cap1 Platinum (1000) Macy’s (2000) Chase Freedom (3000) Kohls (600) Best Buy (2700) Amex BCE (8200) Chase Sapphire (5000) CarCare1 (1600) Discover IT (4000)
Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got it a month ago. First card since opening First Premier in Feb. $900CL. Haven't seen what it looks like on my CR yet but all three reported a new account.
Message 7 of 27
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

Yea... Expensive complete brake job and alignment....replaced my brakes with original BMW parts. My Scores were around 640 when I applied. They report my limit to TU and EX but I didn't see it on EQ when I checked yesterday.
04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 8 of 27
meka1984
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone. 

I'm very happy to have this card. DH also has one as well and it comes in handy. Some may say not to have it bc it's a retail card, but NOTHING can compare to when you have a vehicle that needs servicing and you have it Paid in Full with 0% interest in 6 months.

Message 9 of 27
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Congrats. Smiley Happy

Which credit bureau did Firestone pull?

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.