meka1984
Regular Contributor

Re: Firestone CC

They pulled TU for me. 

Message 12 of 27
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

They pulled TU. I am in MO. The CL shows on EX and TU, but not EQ.
04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 13 of 27
john398
Senior Contributor

Looks like firestone just did an auto cli for me, my limit is now $2400 was $1200, Reports to all 3 cra, and I opened April 2010

Message 14 of 27
john398
Senior Contributor

Boonie wrote:
They pulled TU. I am in MO. The CL shows on EX and TU, but not EQ.

Thats weird mine doesnt show the limit on experian but the Equafax and TU does

Message 15 of 27
ReVeLaTeD
Regular Contributor

@john398 wrote:

Looks like firestone just did an auto cli for me, my limit is now $2400 was $1200, Reports to all 3 cra, and I opened April 2010

Anyone who has or is considering this card BE CAREFUL.  If you are late with a payment - even if one day - regardless of how you paid, Firestone can cut your limit in half without notification that they've done so.

My issue with this is the lack of notification.  If they at least tell you that they did it because of late pays from your bank or wherever, you can take steps to fix it.  They never informed me of the issue until after I called in after being rejected at a Firestone trying to use it.

Credit Cards:
| Cabrillo Credit Union MasterCard @ $3,000 | Chevron Visa @ $2,000 | Amazon Store Card @ $1,800 | HSBC 2% Rewards MasterCard @ $950 (redeemed themselves)
Message 16 of 27
xxzeon
New Visitor

Regarding the question concerning the "Firestone" consumer CC....I couldn't be happier. I've had it for a little over a year and have used the: six (6) months same as cash four (4) times completing each/every transaction w/o paying a dime of interest. In addition, the Firestone Service Center near my home (Buffalo, NY0 has performed all tasks in a 'far-above average' manner. Courtesy-professionalism and fair price have been consistently above average. I would highly recommend using this great opportunity.

Message 17 of 27
john398
Senior Contributor

@ReVeLaTeD wrote:

@john398 wrote:

Anyone who has or is considering this card BE CAREFUL.  If you are late with a payment - even if one day - regardless of how you paid, Firestone can cut your limit in half without notification that they've done so.

My issue with this is the lack of notification.  If they at least tell you that they did it because of late pays from your bank or wherever, you can take steps to fix it.  They never informed me of the issue until after I called in after being rejected at a Firestone trying to use it.

Yeah they cut me down from that 2400 to 1400 but not foir being late at all but having high util on other cards, seems a little unfair

Message 18 of 27
goosedog
Regular Contributor

Are we talking about the FS charge card? I got denied for that even with a 716 TU score.

Isn't this card issued by GECRB?

Can someone give me the number on the back of the card, i need to call them about my app. never heard back from them about it.

Message 19 of 27
john398
Senior Contributor

@goosedog wrote:

Are we talking about the FS charge card? I got denied for that even with a 716 TU score.

Isn't this card issued by GECRB?

Can someone give me the number on the back of the card, i need to call them about my app. never heard back from them about it.

It is not issued by GE, they have there own bank, look att www.cfna.com  its Credit First National Association

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.