New Contributor
josh68684

Re: Firestone CC

Awesome! Congrats

■■■Experian - ■■■ Equifax - ■■■ TransUnion -■■■Goal: Score of 720 Across All three
Blackhawks Pictures, Images and Photos
Regular Contributor
meka1984

They pulled TU for me. 

Frequent Contributor
Boonie

They pulled TU. I am in MO. The CL shows on EX and TU, but not EQ.
09/20/14 FICOs, EX 671, EQ 677, TU 701
Senior Contributor
john398

[ Edited ]

Looks like firestone just did an auto cli for me, my limit is now $2400 was $1200, Reports to all 3 cra, and I opened April 2010

Senior Contributor
john398

Boonie wrote:
They pulled TU. I am in MO. The CL shows on EX and TU, but not EQ.

Thats weird mine doesnt show the limit on experian but the Equafax and TU does

Regular Contributor
ReVeLaTeD

john398 wrote:

Looks like firestone just did an auto cli for me, my limit is now $2400 was $1200, Reports to all 3 cra, and I opened April 2010

Anyone who has or is considering this card BE CAREFUL.  If you are late with a payment - even if one day - regardless of how you paid, Firestone can cut your limit in half without notification that they've done so.

My issue with this is the lack of notification.  If they at least tell you that they did it because of late pays from your bank or wherever, you can take steps to fix it.  They never informed me of the issue until after I called in after being rejected at a Firestone trying to use it.

Credit Cards:
| Cabrillo Credit Union MasterCard @ $3,000 | Chevron Visa @ $2,000 | Amazon Store Card @ $1,800 | HSBC 2% Rewards MasterCard @ $950 (redeemed themselves)
New Visitor
xxzeon

Regarding the question concerning the "Firestone" consumer CC....I couldn't be happier. I've had it for a little over a year and have used the: six (6) months same as cash four (4) times completing each/every transaction w/o paying a dime of interest. In addition, the Firestone Service Center near my home (Buffalo, NY0 has performed all tasks in a 'far-above average' manner. Courtesy-professionalism and fair price have been consistently above average. I would highly recommend using this great opportunity.

Senior Contributor
john398

ReVeLaTeD wrote:

john398 wrote:

Anyone who has or is considering this card BE CAREFUL.  If you are late with a payment - even if one day - regardless of how you paid, Firestone can cut your limit in half without notification that they've done so.

My issue with this is the lack of notification.  If they at least tell you that they did it because of late pays from your bank or wherever, you can take steps to fix it.  They never informed me of the issue until after I called in after being rejected at a Firestone trying to use it.

Yeah they cut me down from that 2400 to 1400 but not foir being late at all but having high util on other cards, seems a little unfair

Regular Contributor
goosedog

Are we talking about the FS charge card? I got denied for that even with a 716 TU score.

Isn't this card issued by GECRB?

Can someone give me the number on the back of the card, i need to call them about my app. never heard back from them about it.

Senior Contributor
john398

goosedog wrote:

Are we talking about the FS charge card? I got denied for that even with a 716 TU score.

Isn't this card issued by GECRB?

Can someone give me the number on the back of the card, i need to call them about my app. never heard back from them about it.

It is not issued by GE, they have there own bank, look att www.cfna.com  its Credit First National Association

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}