Frequent Contributor
Ortz33__

Firestone CLI?

Hi everyone. I've had the Firestone card for about 8 months now. STarted at $1,00 CL and still there. I have a small balance and have always paid on time but I'm not seeing the luv button. OR maybe I am not looking in the right place.  Has anyone called and requested it?  WHere is it usually located in the online portal? Under Card Services?

Thanks!

Senior Contributor
john398

Re: Firestone CLI?

[ Edited ]

Serveral months ago the luv botton on CFNA disapeared for me and never came back

Established Member
paparoach429

Re: Firestone CLI?

You have a credit line of 1k? Thats what I have also. Just out of curiousity out of all places why do you want an increase for them? I think they are ridiculously over priced on EVERYTHING except tires.. 1k was, and always will be plenty enough for me to shop there.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+