Established Contributor
CreditCrusader

Firestone (Credit First) Luv Button Gone?

So I log into my Firestone account with the hopes that I might see their famous luv button (just cut 7th statement)...and it is no longer there. Can anyone shed any light on this development?

I'm Spartacus!

hr>Starting Score: EQ 546, EX 547, TU 580
Current Scores (lender): EQ 725 , EX FICO 720, TU 737 FICO scores>
Goal Score: 750
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
john398

Re: Firestone (Credit First) Luv Button Gone?

I thought it was just me, but its gone for me as well, maybe it will be back....

Established Contributor
CreditCrusader

john398 wrote:

I thought it was just me, but its gone for me as well, maybe it will be back....

Does this mean we have to call in for CLI...and if so, is it still a soft pull like the luv button was? Anyone with insight, your feedback would be much appreciated!

I'm Spartacus!

hr>Starting Score: EQ 546, EX 547, TU 580
Current Scores (lender): EQ 725 , EX FICO 720, TU 737 FICO scores>
Goal Score: 750
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Jlu

Quick OT question: Do they still not report your CL to the CRA's? They used to just report your balance.

JP Morgan Select $10k | CSP $10k | Citi TY Premier $15k | BofA 3-2-1 $15k | Chase Freedom $10k | Discover IT $10k | Barclaycard $10k | AMEX SPG $5k | AMEX PRG NPSL | NASA Platinum-Advantage $10k | CapOne Quicksilver $3k | Walmart Card $5k | Amazon Card $10k | Chase Auto 1.49% | Joined myFICO 6/12 with a 540 FICO & today I'm over 750!
Frequent Contributor
Boonie

I notice it was gone for me too, but I had just received an automatic $200 CLI after buying some tires.  CFNA will report the credit limit if you ask them to.  I sent a request thru their website and they responded quickly and it was reported when my next statement cut.    

09/20/14 FICOs, EX 671, EQ 677, TU 701
Frequent Contributor
payingoffdebt001

[ Edited ]

No luv button for me and apparently they are changing a few things, it seems:

CFNA did something weird today with my account that it lowered my score on Experian.  Seems they changed address and for some reason my score dropped.  I went item by item and this is the only major change I can see.  Other changes were a few small balance decreases and one card increased slightly..  I have USAA Monitoring service and did a comparison of all, using yesterday and todays report it seems the only significant change is in the address.  Wonder what they are doing.  My balance just went to 0.00 from 19.00 and limit is 1,000 so all is good there.

hmmm??

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}