Epic Contributor

First Entertainment Credit Union - I Closed accounts

I only had savings but I had applied for credit twice and they pull EX and last time was in Feb... I stopped in today and went directly to "lending" thinking maybe I could talk to them and review last app and then decide rather I should keep the account open or close it.

I asked her about reviewing my previous app and said "the score is good and everything is paid just some past baddies but since they are Credit Union thought I might be able to build relationship with them."

she pulled it up and said "she declined the app and noted past or present delinquencies" not sure what they are but once they are there, they are there forever so not sure"

I paused for that moment to process what she just said and went back and forth with my voice internally rather I should address it or not and then said:

"Thank you, go ahead and close all my accounts please"

I have posted before and have spoken with someone different 3 maybe even 4 times now at this credit union and they never seem to be the actual person with power to approve or look at credit but yet they each have said something totally "stupid" in my mind of something about credit that is so false that it hurts me so I just need to move on and not use anymore inquiries at a place like that... felt good in the end to not argue with her and just close out the accounts!

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
90 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
New Contributor

Re: First Entertainment Credit Union - I Closed accounts

Sorry to hear about that, but it's good that you are moving on. You don't want to do business with a company that obviously isn't looking out for their customers.

7.5k4.6k500NPSL1.2k
TU 732 EX 720 EQ 714
Credit Journey Started September 2013
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.