Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First National Bank Omaha AMEX and AMEX Gold Pre approval offers

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

First National Bank Omaha AMEX and AMEX Gold Pre approval offers

Got home today to First National Bank Omaha AMEX and AMEX Gold Pre approval offers...

First National Bank Omaha AMEX

2% cash back on groceries and gas

1% cash back on all other purchases

No AF and NPSL

AMEX Gold

Travel Rewards

Annual fee waived first year, then $125

I'm tempted to turn in the First National AMEX offer...even tho I don't need an Amex...gardening until further notice...But its nice to be wanted Smiley Very Happy

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: First National Bank Omaha AMEX and AMEX Gold Pre approval offers

Congrats! It's always great to get those offers because you go "yay!" lol

Unfortunately, I never get any offers. I got tons BEFORE I started building, but now that I am building I never get any. Luckily I am in the garden, so it just means less temptation for me Smiley Very Happy 

Message 2 of 3
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: First National Bank Omaha AMEX and AMEX Gold Pre approval offers

@jsucool76 wrote:

Congrats! It's always great to get those offers because you go "yay!" lol

Unfortunately, I never get any offers. I got tons BEFORE I started building, but now that I am building I never get any. Luckily I am in the garden, so it just means less temptation for me Smiley Very Happy 

I used to get them A LOT from First Premier and Credit One when I began building...not from bad credit but just no history period. They were kinda annoying offers so I called to opt out and I hadn't gotten any since (its been a few years)...I guess my opt out request has expired b/c I've gotten 4 AMEX preapprovals this month!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.