cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First National Bank Secured Card info please?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

First National Bank Secured Card info please?

Do they decline some like Citi?

Do they Graduate?

Tell me the skinny!?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Re: First National Bank Secured Card info please?

I am curious about this too, my friend just got a "pre-selected" SECURED FNBO card mailer - I had no idea that they offered secured and had no advise to give her!

Message 2 of 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: First National Bank Secured Card info please?

It's basically a Cap One secured other than it likely reports as secured and has a minimum limit of $300.

Only interesting thing about this is the ability to make deposits in $50 increments if you mark them as deposits up to $5000 which isn't bad. No rewards, $19 AF, credit is checked, nothing flashy.

There's a number of secured cards that are better options, but if you're looking to relationship build with this bank, maybe it makes sense.  Limit chasing, SDFCU is in all ways better (and there's no denial or HP required), and as far as everyday cards , BOFA's secured product is well above this one other than it's an additional $20 AF... but generally speaking, that's really easy to makeup and then some with the Cashrewards package.

        
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.