Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First National Bank - TravElite - American Express Card

tag
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

Re: First National Bank - TravElite - American Express Card

@Anonymous wrote:

Quick Qestion:  How long before travelite start reporting to my credit. Im thinking anywhere from 30-90 days, correct me if im wrong.

It took 39 days for the card to report for me.

Message 201 of 219
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Myfico friends, I am long time learner from the forum, thank you so much for the valuable datapoint you provide!

I just want to share my two cents, I received the mailer invitation to apply for the Travel Elite and yesterday decided to apply, put the reservation code but fail to see if

it said Travel Elite o just any other American Express card, anyway l got pending decision.

And following the advice given here I just waited although checking my status every hourSmiley Happy Finally I just checked now and it showed APPROVED!!

And that a card will be sent within 7-10 business days.

I think the pulled Experian for me, not sure yet. And I am hoping I got the Travel Elite, waiting for the card now!

Let us know if you get the TravElite card. I think you will get it.

Message 202 of 219
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Jetboy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Myfico friends, I am long time learner from the forum, thank you so much for the valuable datapoint you provide!

I just want to share my two cents, I received the mailer invitation to apply for the Travel Elite and yesterday decided to apply, put the reservation code but fail to see if

it said Travel Elite o just any other American Express card, anyway l got pending decision.

And following the advice given here I just waited although checking my status every hourSmiley Happy Finally I just checked now and it showed APPROVED!!

And that a card will be sent within 7-10 business days.

I think the pulled Experian for me, not sure yet. And I am hoping I got the Travel Elite, waiting for the card now!

Let us know if you get the TravElite card. I think you will get it.

It should be fine... DoctorOfCredit reached out to FNBO and they indicated that anybody responding to the direct mail campaign will get the advertised card (assuming they reply before the expiration date on the mailer, of course).

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/fnbo-travelite-discontinued/

Message 203 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im thinking it going to take about two statements before it shows up on my credit.

Message 204 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to report that I just received in the mail the Travel Elite card yesterday! I am so happy I decided to apply for this card, it is going to be one of my main card when I travel.

Also confirm that they pulled Experian.

Message 205 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everybody:

I wanted to add some data point. Yesterday I called the concierge service of the TravElite American express to enroll my card in the 2 features they offer. Customer service was fast and friendly and told me I was enrolled in the travel credit and an email will be send shortly. The mail arrived almost immediately but only mentioned the 100.00 travel credit and said nothing about the Global Entry credit, it got me thinking and not wanting to assume I called them again to confirm it was included. Guess what? It was not. Word of advice when calling them make sure both benefits are enrolled.

Also called FNBO to ask if it was possible to reduce my cash advance limit to zero and it was! That is cool because some banks don’t allow to reduce it or only until 100.00

That is all for now, going straight to the Garden for at least two years or until another nice credit card appearsSmiley Happy

Message 206 of 219
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

FNBO has updated the look of the TravElite card benefits site. The benefits are now easier to find.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/network/FNBOtravelite/

Message 207 of 219
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Jetboy wrote:

FNBO has updated the look of the TravElite card benefits site. The benefits are now easier to find.

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/network/FNBOtravelite/

Thanks for sharing the new look link.

While personally i've not weighed in how well it might compliment current travel plans/benefits, i have been revisiting your guys thread here and reading up about it.

Congrats! to all who got in on this new offer from FNBO.

Message 208 of 219
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

2xCLI happened for me in 4 months. Details below.

Approved for the TravElite card on April 7th with a starting limit of 5,200.  August 19th I called and asked if I could have my credit limit raised without a hard pull. The phone agent said soft pull cli's are usually available at 6 month intervals after initial approval but he said he would be glad to check the system to see if I had an offer for a cli.

I had a cli offer. I was asked two questions: current house payment and current income. Ten seconds later 5,000 CLI. New credit limit is 10,200 viewable online immediately. Call was a very quick 2-3 minutes tops. Spend on card averaged 1k per month. Goal is to grow the limit to15k.

Experian FICO Bankcard Score 8 per FNBO website is 790.

Experian FICO 08 per Experian website is 766.

*edited for typos*

Message 209 of 219
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Just received a CLI on my FNBO Travelite card from $10k to $15k  Smiley Happy

Message 210 of 219
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.