Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First National Bank - TravElite - American Express Card

tag
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

Re: First National Bank - TravElite - American Express Card

Some one posted this link earlier. Card and travel benefits can be found here.

Log in and click the link in top right corner labeled "Your Card Benefits" to see all the benefits.

https://network.americanexpress.com/us/en/amexconnect/fnbo/travel/default.aspx

Message 81 of 219
trant3
Established Contributor

How long does this pending app decision normally take?
FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 82 of 219
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

Last friday mine went pending 3-4 hours. I got impatient then I called for update and the representative that answered the phone said I was approved. They may be swamped with new applicants as more people learn of this card.

Message 83 of 219
trant3
Established Contributor

Called in for an update and was informed of denial due to too many inquiries (16), FNBO manual review is harsh. Rep also stated CA does not speak to external customers for recon. Burned....

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 84 of 219
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

I am sorry it did not work out for you.

Message 85 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a silly question, apologies if its already been asked, but wondering if you had another fnbo card with rewards, do these rewards pool, and if you had one of their other cards where points are worth 2x if you have an fnbo checking account, if that would combine with this? highly doubting it, and not poopooing this brilliant card offer. I do not have regrets with my latest propel world approval, but at the same time FNBO can cut these offers at any time.....so...any ham on the street here with when this going to be 86'd?

Message 86 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@galahad15 wrote:

@trant3 wrote:

@Kforce wrote:
@Jetboy wrote:

I have never seen a credit card being offered for a "limited time". A quick search revealed this card was first offered in 2014 with a 99.00 AF. Now it is back with no AF for a "limited time". I am thinking they would stop taking applications at some point. This is an interesting way to market a card. Offer a card periodically for a "limited time".

I am waiting on my card to get here.  

Just got my card today. Smiley Very Happy

Your thoughts on the appearence/aesthetics of the card??

I received my card this past Friday.  I thought the card's overall appearance looked quite nice  Smiley Happy

Congrats on the new card, at its lowest available APR, and with a generous limit to boot!

Message 87 of 219
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just a silly question, apologies if its already been asked, but wondering if you had another fnbo card with rewards, do these rewards pool, and if you had one of their other cards where points are worth 2x if you have an fnbo checking account, if that would combine with this?

From their travel portal FAQ.

Can I combine points from two or more separate accounts?

Customers that have more than one account cannot combine points.

I do not have regrets with my latest propel world approval, but at the same time FNBO can cut these offers at any time.....so...any ham on the street here with when this going to be 86'd?

I have no idea on how long the offer will be available if that is what you mean.

Message 88 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jetboy wrote:

Log in and click the link in top right corner labeled "Your Card Benefits" to see all the benefits.

Thank you Jetboy, I had seen the link earlier too but didn't notice the benefit links on the top right. Speaking of benefits, it's really generous and comparable to a Sapphire Preferred with no annual fee to boot. I'm just really happy about getting this card!!!

Message 89 of 219
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jetboy wrote:

Thank you Jetboy, I had seen the link earlier too but didn't notice the benefit links on the top right. Speaking of benefits, it's really generous and comparable to a Sapphire Preferred with no annual fee to boot. I'm just really happy about getting this card!!!

I had to take a second look at it to find it. The more I look around the site the more I am pleasantly suprised. It is like a treasure hunt. I just set up my autopay. I am liking this card too. I have moved it to the front of my wallet! Bonus spend will be quickly made for me due to tax bill being paid.

Message 90 of 219
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.