cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First National Bank of Omaha Visa Signature Upgrade!

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: First National Bank of Omaha Visa Signature Upgrade!

@Wanderer are you the same one from FG?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes
Message 12 of 15
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your success ! !

That's a FINE looking card, too ! !

ONWARD AND UPWARD ! !

Message 13 of 15
Cally0717

I am very excited!! This week I started recieving pre-approved offers via mail that I'm so so excited about. Just applied for the FNBO Signature Visa last night and was approved this morning when I checked my email. I had to read it twice but sure enough it read"congratulations"  I'm waiting for them to tell me it was a mistake as my FICO is a lowly 630.  Can't wait. Also just added a Quicksilver 1 w/ 1.5% cashback last week. Hello rewards Smiley Happy  LOVING THIS

Message 14 of 15
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new Vision from FNBO!!

I heard a rumor that they typically only issue within their service area, so when I was solicited (repeatedly) I decided to accept once I received a mailer with a rewards structure.

A word of caution though...  if you get over-zealous, FNBO will take AA against you. I've had it with FNBO, but not with NFCU. Just sayin'.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.