Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First National Bank of Omaha reallocation

tag
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

First National Bank of Omaha reallocation

I remember a few months ago maybe someone saying that First National Bank of Omaha does reallocations, but don't know if anyone actually went through doing it. I just did it this morning and it took about five minutes. No questions about income and no hard inquiry. Just thought I'd share incase someone didn't know they did this or was unsure of the process. This is the telephone number I used: 18004446220

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: First National Bank of Omaha reallocation

@navigatethis12 wrote:

I remember a few months ago maybe someone saying that First National Bank of Omaha does reallocations, but don't know if anyone actually went through doing it. I just did it this morning and it took about five minutes. No questions about income and no hard inquiry. Just thought I'd share incase someone didn't know they did this or was unsure of the process. This is the telephone number I used: 18004446220

Why thank you for this info, I did not know that they did re-allocations.

Message 2 of 6
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the info! It's good to know.
Message 3 of 6
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Always glad to give some information, since I'm mostly a leech.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for this information---I had called the regular customer service last week to have a Jeep MC reallocated to another FNBO acct since I no longer own a Jeep and was told it was not possible---I called the number you gave and it took them about 10 minutes to do it and already showing online.   Great info and Thanks

Message 5 of 6
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

That's great. So, it looks like their regular customer service isn't authorised to do it and doesn't even know about it. I was actually going to ring them first, but glad I didn't.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.