Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Post... Please Help for New Credit .. Thanks

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: First Post... Please Help for New Credit .. Thanks

@nicholase99 wrote:

great im all hyped up after all these approvals but i still want one more haha I m trying to think!!! I m so excitied because my wife is expecting our first baby girl in november and im still looking for mortgages I only have with these approvals 5 ex 3 tu 7 eq

@LS2982 wrote:

@nicholase99 wrote:

Thank You very much and I also was saying before I never knew you can get an increase I have never asked for one im temped is the lowes instant or no ?

You have to call in, yes it is instant if it is approved.

Taking HP's and new accounts is definitely a no-no if your going to be trying for a mortgage soon. I would stop while your ahead.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 31
nicholase99

The house im looking at has an asking price of 429,000 and it is a short sale it located on a nice quite block on long island and i am prequalied for 900,000 but because its only my wife and I and our baby i am looking at this 2000 built 4 bedroom colonial and I would like a new car within the next two weeks. You are right i will stop applying for the inquires

@LS2982 wrote:

@nicholase99 wrote:

great im all hyped up after all these approvals but i still want one more haha I m trying to think!!! I m so excitied because my wife is expecting our first baby girl in november and im still looking for mortgages I only have with these approvals 5 ex 3 tu 7 eq

@LS2982 wrote:

@nicholase99 wrote:

Thank You very much and I also was saying before I never knew you can get an increase I have never asked for one im temped is the lowes instant or no ?

Taking HP's and new accounts is definitely a no-no if your going to be trying for a mortgage soon. I would stop while your ahead.

Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit is a card for medical, dental, veterinary work. Our insurance doesn't cover braces for DD ($6000) we pay 333 every two months for them which on carecredit gets me 12 months no interest. It's he backed but unlike most he cards its a HP for CLI. www.carecredit.com has a place to look for providers near you that accept it.
Message 23 of 31
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@nicholase99 wrote:

The house im looking at has an asking price of 429,000 and it is a short sale it located on a nice quite block on long island and i am prequalied for 900,000 but because its only my wife and I and our baby i am looking at this 2000 built 4 bedroom colonial and I would like a new car within the next two weeks. You are right i will stop applying for the inquires

@LS2982 wrote:

@nicholase99 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@nicholase99 wrote:

You may be pre-qualified now, but once you go for it they're going to pull your credit again and the new accounts will be red flags to them. I would seriously consider holding any more new credit apps off until you've secured your home. It could be the difference of thousands of dollars in interest.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 24 of 31
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Care Credit is a card for medical, dental, veterinary work. Our insurance doesn't cover braces for DD ($6000) we pay 333 every two months for them which on carecredit gets me 12 months no interest. It's he backed but unlike most he cards its a HP for CLI. www.carecredit.com has a place to look for providers near you that accept it.

GE backed.

If you have good/excellent credit they do give very nice lines. However, like above poster said, they are almost strictly HP for CLI.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 31
nicholase99

Thank You I wonder if this would cover comestic surgery such as tummy tuck That would be a great gift for my wife plus no interest for 12 months what is your credit line ?

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the typo. I am on my cell phone but my limit is 2k with an income of ~20k. I don't know the numbers but I think they have offers that are longer than 12 months no interest on higher spend. And as long as the office accepts the card you can use it. Also, immediately after approval you can recon the CL.
Message 27 of 31
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

are you russian? by chance.... 

and like i said earlier if your applying for a morgatge stop applying now!!!! 

those cards are all great cards. 

ge card cli are soft pulls so you can still do that on the older accounts. 

i would do the morgatge first and then the car. 

banks get weary of inquries because buying a home is a giant purchase. the lower your score the more interest.

stop while your ahead. 

p.s. what are your inquries looking like on your reports besides the ones you just got? 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 28 of 31
nicholase99

no im not russian i am 75 italian and 25 austrian 

my mother is 100 italian 

my father was 50 austrian 50 italian The austrian is from his dad and I acutally have to get the car first because my lease goes back in 2 weeks

@creditnocash wrote:

banks get weary of inquries because buying a home is a giant purchase. the lower your score the more interest.

stop while your ahead. 

p.s. what are your inquries looking like on your reports besides the ones you just got? 

Message 29 of 31
nicholase99

why would you think russian. I dont get more italian then they get. i mean we have a gravery every sunday and i lived in brooklyn until I was 14 Bensonhurst 

@nicholase99 wrote:

no im not russian i am 75 italian and 25 austrian 

my mother is 100 italian 

my father was 50 austrian 50 italian The austrian is from his dad and I acutally have to get the car first because my lease goes back in 2 weeks

@creditnocash wrote:

stop while your ahead. 

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.