Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Post

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Post

Hey have been lurking here for about a week and have learned an incredible amount of information. I wish I found this a lot earlier because I have a a first premier card, show card, a matrix card, and emblem card. After lurking I have gotten a cap secured and just got approved for a boa secured card. I was denied for the boa but called and did a recon. The first person I talked to denied it but she thought it was an unsecured app. After talking she transferred me and they were able to approve me. The second person was impressed with my plan to resolve my situation which involves 15 co that are from 2009 and has a recent from July that just popped up. Thanks for all the info so far and here's to the beginning of my new journey. I currently am sitting at 589 from ex and I am looking to be at 650 this time next year.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: First Post

Welcome and good luck to ya!
Message 2 of 7
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the approvals.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 3 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Welcome aboard!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 7
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

15 co and approved very nice and welcome!!

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 5 of 7
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have recently resolved three of the charge offs but they have not been deleted yet. i am working on terms for two others but they are animate about not deleting.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.