cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Premier Bank METAL BLACK CARD?!?!?! This could put them on the MAP!

tag
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: First Premier Bank METAL BLACK CARD?!?!?! This could put them on the MAP!

@GoldenBoy1 wrote:

For those who are tired of hearing all the people with stellar credit bragging about their metal cards or cards with jewels in them.......YOUR ANSWER IS HERE!

FIRSTPREMIER.png 

Ha!!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 21 of 28
AintYouADaisy
New Contributor

LOL  Nicely done!

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GoldenBoy1 wrote:

For those who are tired of hearing all the people with stellar credit bragging about their metal cards or cards with jewels in them.......YOUR ANSWER IS HERE!

FIRSTPREMIER.png 

Nice I can get this card and brag about how I care about the environment "look, my black card is made of recycled Al"

Message 23 of 28
uswala
Senior Contributor

@GoldenBoy1 wrote:

FIRSTPREMIER.png 

LOL Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 28
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@nyancat wrote:

@GoldenBoy1 wrote:

FIRSTPREMIER.png 

Of course, you can't put contactless in an aluminium card... Smiley Happy 

Nah, much like the recent Ford F150 commercial: "military grade" aluminium is where it's at!

        
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GoldenBoy1 wrote:

FIRSTPREMIER.png 

My favorite part is that First Premier probably would mispell "Carat". I'm upset that I didn't have this prestigious looking of a card when I had an account with them!

Message 26 of 28
joltdude
Senior Contributor

if you insulated the loop and put it on the back side of the card you might be able to get away with putting contactless on the card but the card would be shielded from one side due to the aluminum.. it would become more like an touch card but it would only work if you touched the back side to the reader or waved the back over the reader..

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is funny and all, but I seriously wouldn't take a First Premier card even if it were made of diamonds.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.